Secure your IP address with IP SSL
- IP SSL Brand: Sectigo
- IP SSL Encryption Strength: 256-bit
- CSR/KEY Size: 2048-4096 bit
- Cryptographic Algorithm: RSA SHA-2 and ECC
- Validation Method for IP SSL: Supports only File Validation method
- Issuance Time: 5 Minutes or Less
- Browser compatibility: 99.99% compatibility for all arowsers, mobile devices, server software, and internet infrastructure components
- Reissuance: Unlimited
- Server Licenses: Unlimited
- Site Seal: Yes
- SEO: SSL Boosts Rankings
- Refund Policy: 30-Day Money-Back
- Billing Cycle notes: With multi-year billing cycle you will save more. For security and industry standards, each ssl certificate will be issued with a 1-year term and needs to be reissued annually
Why SSL Certificates are Important for your Website?
SSL is the backbone of Internet and it protects your sensitive information as it travels across the world’s computer networks. SSL is essential for protecting your website, even if it doesn’t handle sensitive information like credit cards. It provides privacy, critical security and data integrity for both your websites and your users’ personal information.
Frequently Asked Questions
To help you make an informed decision, we’ve compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions relating to the products and services listed on this page.
If you can’t find the answer to your question or if you would like more information about it, please feel free to contact us at any time and we’ll be happy to help you.
What is Public IP SSL certificate?
Public IP SSL certificate is a cost saving digital certificate that can secure Public IP address of your servers.
Can I use the same certificate on different servers?
Yes, you can apply the same certificate on multiple servers. You can also export the certificate from one server and import it on other servers.
Do you offer any money back guarantee?
Yes. Customer satisfaction is our major concern. You will get a full refund within 30 days for any purchase of SSL certificates with 100% guarantee.
Are IP SSLs signed by a certificate authority (CA)?
Sure. All certificates including IP certificates you purchase from us will be issued only by Certificate Authority. That means that they will be trusted by all browsers.