- Prepare new CSR and Key for reissue. If you don't know how to do it, check here https://www.12ssl.com/portal/knowledgebase/24/How-to-create-a-CSR-and-Private-Key.html
- Make sure to save the Private KEY you generated at the first step in a safe place for later use
- Click "Reissue" on your product page
- Do as below:
- Complete the Validation before your SSL with new IP ready for download.
- NOTE: the reissued IP SSL zip file doesn't include a private Key which you can find from step 2 in this article.
What to do if it failed to extract the SSL file?
In case you failed to extract the SSL zip file by Winzip or WinRar, please consider using the...
General instructions for configuring MX records
The MX record points to the server that accepts email for your domain. In order for us to issue...
Banned Country List
Sectigo PositiveSSL cannot be issued to individuals or business entities in the following...
Sectigo's DCV request origin IPs
For Domain Control Validation of all Sectigo SSLs please whitelist the following IPs on port 80...
How to make the pem file for nginx?
Locate the product's page for the certificate information Create a new file in your notepad,...