- From your product's detail page, click to start the configurating process
- Go to https://csrgenerator.com/ to generate a CSR.
- Now you have the CSR and Key
- Back to the configuration page and paste your CSR here
- fill out the necessary form as needed
- Add "www" to your domains and choose the DCV(Domain Control Verification) method
- Back to product page when configuration completed.
- for email verification, you will receive an email like the following, click the link in the email to verify
- click "Verify", once verified successfully, your SSL will be ready to view and download in minutes.
- check your SSL
- Your certificate is now available.
- 456 Users Found This Useful
The MX record points to the server that accepts email for your domain. In order for us to issue...
In case you failed to extract the SSL zip file by Winzip or WinRar, please consider using the...
Sectigo PositiveSSL cannot be issued to individuals or business entities in the following...
Once your ssl order placed successfully, you should configure it and complete the DCV (domain...
Once your Public IP SSL order placed successfully, you can configure it and complete the DCV...