- SSL Encryption Strength: 256-bit
- CSR/KEY Size: 2048-4096 bit
- Cryptographic Algorithm: RSA SHA-2 and ECC
- Validation Method for Single and Multi-Domain SSL: Supports Email / File / DNS 3 validation methods
- Validation Method for IP SSL: Supports only File Validation method
- Validation Method for Wildcard SSL: Supports Email / DNS 2 validation methods
- Issuance Time: 5 Minutes or Less
- Browser compatibility: 99.99% compatibility for all arowsers, mobile devices, server software, and internet infrastructure components
- Reissuance: Unlimited
- Server Licenses: Unlimited
- Site Seal: Yes
- SEO: SSL Boosts Rankings
- Refund Policy: 30-Day Money-Back
- Billing Cycle notes: With multi-year billing cycle you will save more. For security and industry standards, each ssl certificate will be issued with a 1-year term and needs to be reissued annually
Top Reasons to choose 12SSL
About Domain/IP Validation
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get your SSL issued once order placed?
Once your order placed successfully, it’s ready for configuration in your client area. Once you completed the configuration and verification, you can download your SSL from your product page in your area. Detailed guidance here How to get your SSL issued
How long does it take to get a SSL issued?
It takes 5 minutes or less to get a SSL issued once the DCV verification completed successfully.
How to change the IP by reissuing your SSL?
You can reissue an existing SSL to change the domain name or IP address on it. To do so you just need to click the reissue button on your product and follow the onscreen instructions afterwards. Here the guidance for reissuance How to change the IP address
Do you provide free support service?
Of course. We do provide basic installation and verification service once per order for free. Beyond that for special requests, it might occur a service fee.
Can you help me install IP SSL?
Sure. We can help you with the installation for free. All you need to do is to share us with your Server access and we will do the rest for you.
What is aaPanel?
aaPanel is a cPanel-like server management panel yet it’s free and much easier to use than cPanel. Furthermore it’s very easy to install IP SSL on your own with just couple of clicks. That’s why we recommend to use aaPanel for IP SSL certificates.
PS. We are not the owner the aaPanel. We recommend it just because it’s easy to use.
What to do if you failed on payment?
Feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Telegram @ssleric. We’d be happy to assist you in the troubleshooting to fix the issue.